With record high temperatures all across America, everyone is looking for ways to cool off. There’s nothing like taking a plunge into a refreshing body of water. And while swimming pools are great, a lot of people like to break out of the mold. They know that some of the best summertime memories happen in the serene surroundings of a swimming hole.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
There are many different types of swimming holes that you can enjoy, those in forests or tropical locations and even some with natural slip-and-slides! Once you see the amazing scenery, and fun adventures awaiting you, you are going to want to grab your friends and family, hop in a car, and head to one of these amazing swimming holes!
1. Sliding Rock – Brevard, NC
2. Johnson’s Shut-Ins – Reynolds County, Missouri
3. The Blue Hole – Wimberly, TX
4. Oregon Creek Swimming Hole – Yuba River, California
5. The Homestead Caldera – Midway, UT
6. Barton Springs Creek – Austin, Texas
7. Bridal Veil Falls – Tallulah Gorge State Park, GA
8. White Rock Park – St. Paul, IN
9. Enfield Falls – Ithaca, NY
10. Queen’s Bath – Kauai, Hawaii
Share these cool spots with a friend!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.