Do you feel like the world is filled with too much negative media? Do you have a passion for being a daily source of hope and inspiration? Does working for a small, growing company excite you?
Since launching InspireMore in 2014, our stories have been viewed and shared by over 500 million people worldwide. While reaching a lot of people with stories that inspire and uplift is exciting, the end goal that keeps us passionately motivated is impact.
Here’s a recent testimonial from our community that moved our team:
“I just stumbled across your site – right when I really needed it! I have clinical depression caused by complex trauma and lately, it’s got so bad I didn’t want to deal with it anymore. Then today I came across your site and it has given me the strength to carry on. I just want to say thank you. Without sounding dramatic, I think this site has probably saved my life. Thank you again.” – Debbie
Beyond impacting our community with great content, we have made it a principle since day one to give back to people doing good. That’s why we feature a different “Cause of the Week” to highlight the good they do and raise money to support their mission. Since 2014, we’ve been able to give over $100K to our amazing featured causes! The content our team produces directly impacts the amount we’re able to give back, so at InspireMore it’s about more than just pageviews.
Our company, perks, and work environment:
- Office in the West End
- Remote Wednesdays 😊 (or potential for all-remote… depending on position)
- Flexible Vacation/Days Off ✌ – set number of weeks off because rest is critical to quality work
- Team Service Days ❤ – once a quarter we go server a local non-profit and then enjoy a fun team meal
- Unlimited, Excellent Coffee ☕ – we get excellent beans shipped to us every two weeks (shout out to Mistobox!)
- Fun Team Celebrations 🎉 – happy hours, team dinners, our epic annual Christmas party
- Health Insurance – robust and flexible health insurance options through world-class CPEO. Full dental and vision.
- Exciting Times – we are building some very unique products and the time is right to join us as we continue expanding our impact
Current positions are full but if you are interested in future writing opportunities please fill out the form below!
We’re seeking an experienced Contract Writer to join our editorial team and be intimately involved in producing our content. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for writing 10 articles a week from pitches assigned by our editorial team.
In this role, you’ll learn everything there is to know about uplifting and encouraging content and the best practices of emotional online writing—a valuable writing specialty in high demand.
Experience & Requirements:
- 1+ years of post-college writing experience
- Comfortable with WordPress and Photoshop
- Capacity to turn projects around quickly
It’s Even Better If You Have:
- Experience working with a startup
- Knowledge and experience writing emotional copy
- Experience with Slack and Google Docs
- Familiarity with the purpose of our company
- Experience or knowledge with writing for a targeted audience
- A love of brightening the world and spreading hope