It can be hard to get out of bed when you dread going to work. Luckily, Taylor’s husband is giving her adorable reasons to get going every week!
Mornings are tough for the 26-year-old from California. Her boss makes her job very stressful, but thanks to her artistic partner, she always has something to look forward to! Determined to cheer her up, he began leaving cute surprises on their bathroom mirror — and it worked!
Check out 10 of his best mirror doodles below and prepare to feel the love.
1. He figured drawing Taylor’s favorite cartoon characters would be the perfect way to brighten her day.
2. He was right — they all gave Taylor an instant mood boost!
3. “I have a tough job with a difficult boss and a two-hour commute,” Taylor told Bored Panda. “Add in all the craziness from this year and I was feeling pretty down.”
4. “One morning, I woke up and jumped at something on the mirror, and when I realized what it was, I burst out laughing. It made my day so much better.”
5. His doodles and encouraging messages have been helping Taylor get through her work weeks ever since.
6. They even went viral when Taylor shared them online!
7. The drawings have thousands laughing and smiling along with Taylor. Everyone agrees — her husband is a keeper!
8. After all, he puts plenty of effort into each masterpiece, only to erase it for a new one every few days.
9. Taylor’s favorite, the Beast from “Beauty and the Beast,” took him two days to complete!
10. But seeing Taylor happy despite her work struggles makes every hour worth it.
What a fun way to help Taylor forget about her worries! Clearly, this man is husband of the year material — not to mention a gifted artist!
Share this story to spread this sweet idea to more people.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.