Bill Murray is a face millions have known and loved for decades – and, apparently, one that fits in perfectly anywhere!
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Artist Eddy Torigoe Pellot made that observation when he saw a photo of the actor and noticed an uncanny resemblance to George Washington’s portrait. That’s what inspired him to spread laughter by inserting his face into iconic paintings!
“I downloaded the Washington portrait and the image I saw of Bill and photoshopped them, and it was startling how well they matched up,” he told Digg. “Then it occurred to me to look for other images of Bill that would fit some other famous paintings.”
See how Murray’s mugs hilariously fit right into 13 works of art below.
1. “Whistler’s Mother” by James McNeill Whistler.
2. “American Gothic” by Grant Wood.
3. “Self-Portrait With Bandaged Ear And Pipe” by Vincent Van Gogh.
4. “Self-Portrait With Monkey” by Frida Kahlo.
5. “Portrait Of George Washington” by Gilbert Stuart.
6. “Lucas Cranach” by Martin Luther.
7. “The Emperor Napoleon In His Study At The Tuileries” by Jacques-Louis David.
8. “Self-Portrait With Two Circles” by Rembrandt.
9. “Laughing Cavalier” by Frans Hals.
10. “I Want You” poster by James Montgomery Flagg.
11. “Portrait of Henry VIII” by Hans Holbein the Younger.
12. “Self-Portrait” by Pablo Picasso.
13. “The Blue Boy” by Thomas Gainsborough.
We knew Murray was a good actor, but we had no idea how easily he can adapt to any role! It just goes to show that when you’re as widely loved as this man, your face is welcome anywhere! Here’s hoping these re-imagined paintings catch Murray’s attention and make him chuckle.
Share with other Murray fans to give them a laugh!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.