Taking photos with our furry friends can be so fun, but Allan Dixon has us all beat with his insanely impressive animal selfies.
Dubbed the “animal whisperer,” this wildlife photographer and adventurer has been traveling around the world since 2015. In that time, he’s managed to create quite a collection of photos with the wild animals he encounters. He posts them on Instagram for everyone to enjoy, so we gathered 15 of our favorites to make your day.
1. We’re so happy this majestic bird decided to fly by and say hello!
2. These two stylish guys are ready to handle any mystery thrown their way.
3. Look at that smile! Allan clearly had the pleasure of meeting a professional camel model.
4. We hear she’s a highly rated swim coach.
5. Is Allan even in this photo?
6. WHOA! They do exist!
7. This snuggly little moose looks like he was eager to be included!
8. It’s scientifically impossible to be unhappy while looking at this picture.
9. This seal looks so cool that we’re surprised Allan had the courage to approach him.
10. “I told the lemur that he only got 10 likes on his last photo. Let’s cheer him up this time.”
11. This sweet koala, Ralph, was rescued from an Australian wildfire.
12. Is it possible to love a photo too much?
13. “I think the goat likes you.”
14. Allan may look scared, but this pose was his idea.
15. We didn’t know Allan had a twin!
We could scroll through Allan’s Instagram all day! Speaking of which, the talented photographer couldn’t be happier that people are enjoying his work. He hopes it will inspire others to be more active in helping animals by volunteering, donating money, or supporting conservation efforts.
Share this story with a friend who is crazy about animals.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.