There’s a special place in our heart for the women who have always had our backs.
Sometimes, only our fellow females can truly understand what we’re going through at that particular time. Maybe it’s the estrogen, who knows, but sometimes you just need a little sisterhood. While you can find this feminine bond in your friends, oftentimes it comes from a complete stranger. Whatever the circumstances, moments like these are always a good reminder that we ladies have to stick together.
1. This Uber driver who knew how to ease a stranger’s heartbreak.
“I was driving for Uber today and this girl gets in the car,” Twitter user La Loba explained. “I ask her how her day has been and she breaks down. She tells me that she flew alone from Texas to see a guy & he abandoned her so I did what I would want someone to do for me. I invited her to hang out with my friends.”
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
So Loba took her out!
“Her name is Leah. She’s super sweet and charming and I’m about to show her a good time,” Loba said. She later said, “She is on her way home. Texas, take care of her!”
2. This sorority sister who’s always prepared for a medical emergency.
3. This girl who crouched down and painted a stranger’s toenails during a night out.
4. This girl, who will make your search her search!
5. This girl who staged a creeper intervention at the gym.
Maddison Westcott was working out at a Las Vegas gym when she saw a guy who seemed to be bothering a woman on a nearby machine. Instead of ignoring it, Maddison stepped up! The girl in question, Nicoletta, explained that the guy was actually just her boyfriend goofing off. She later thanked Maddison on Twitter:
6. This woman, who knows there’s safety in numbers.
7. This generous perfume-wearer.
8. This fun-loving group of party-goers.
9. These supportive friends.
10. This comforting stranger on the train.
11. These coworkers who know the way to a woman’s heart.
12. This woman who celebrated an exciting moment with a new mom.
There you have it — proof positive that when women support each other, we can move mountains! Or, at the very least, make the world a nicer place to live.
Share this story to encourage women to always stick together!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.