If you’ve ever spent time with a toddler, you know they have some very big feelings. Most of the time, those emotions make sense, even if they’re displayed in a dramatic way, but every now and then, they have a complete meltdown over something so absurd that we can’t help but laugh.
That’s why parents are sharing photos of their little ones with the hashtag “Why My Kid Is Crying.” These big feelings were just too funny not to share with the world! Here are a few that will have you laughing out loud.
1. Mom won’t let him bite her toes.
2. Another kid’s mom signed up to bring cupcakes to the school party before her mom could get there.
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
3. Because Mom is too big to go down the tiny slide.
4. He thinks he’s stuck and can’t get down… from 2 inches off the floor.
5. He’s wet from playing in the rain.
6. Mom politely declined to eat the dead bug this cutie found on the floor.
7. His mom had the audacity to sit down.
8. “She insists on eating cereal with a fork and then gets mad that the milk falls off.”
9. There was no one on the other end of his pretend phone conversation.
10. Dog food is just for dogs.
The poor things! Luckily, it didn’t take long for them to brush themselves off and move on with their day — although we’re sure their moms and dads are still chuckling!
Know a parent who can relate? Share this story with them in solidarity.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.