Has your best friend ever delivered you tacos just because? Or perhaps they’ve flown a sandwich to you because it’s your favorite lunch?
No? Then can they really be called your best friend? If you were to ask these people in the list below, the answer would probably be no. Why? Because they take their friendships to the next level, going above and beyond for their besties.
Try not to be jealous of these awesome friends.
1. These friends mourned the loss of their single bro with a heartfelt wake.
2. Meanwhile, this girl made sure her friend had a happy and safe first date (however creepy the nice gesture appeared).
the #1 good news email read by 455K+ people.
3. Sometimes you just need a sandwich.
4. This friend learned the hard way to never trust your bestie too much.
At least she’ll always know how to reach him via Twitter?
5. This best friend decided to make the impossible possible.
6. This girl wanted to make her friend’s dream a reality.
7. Teamwork makes the dream work.
8. It’s truly all about the lighting.
9. I really hope he tucked him in, too.
10. These best friends wanted to get their hair cut the same way so their teacher wouldn’t be able to tell them apart.
11. This best friend took one for the team.
12. Some best friends think a birthday card simply isn’t enough.
13. When your best friend is deathly afraid of spiders:
14. Can’t go to prom without your bestie!
15. She’ll definitely be well hydrated!
Share this if it made you smile and tell us what your best friend has done for you!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.