This is a full-time role based in Dallas, TX
There’s too much negative and divisive media in the world today. InspireMore exists to push back against that negativity by becoming the world’s leading positive media brand.
Since launching InspireMore in 2014, our stories have been viewed and shared by over 500 million people worldwide. While reaching millions of people is exciting, the end goal that keeps us passionately motivated is impact.
Here’s a testimonial from a community member that summarizes the first part of this impact:
“I just stumbled across your site – right when I really needed it! I have clinical depression caused by complex trauma and lately, it’s got so bad I didn’t want to deal with it anymore. Then today I came across your site and it has given me the strength to carry on. I just want to say thank you. Without sounding dramatic, I think this site has probably saved my life. Thank you again.” – Debbie
This is just one of the many responses we receive each and every day. Positive stories spread hope and can truly change lives and culture. Additionally, we give a portion of our time and our advertising revenue to raise awareness and funds for inspiring causes world-wide. Since 2014, we’ve been able to donate over $100,000 to our amazing featured causes!
We deeply believe in our mission and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team to help us further it. Our goals are ambitious and the cause is worthy!
About the Role
We are looking for a social media manager to join our marketing/growth team at our home office in Dallas, Texas. The candidate will oversee the daily creation, posting, and analysis of our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and work closely with other members of the growth team as well as the editorial team. The right candidate will have experience in integrated social campaigns and be fluent in social media cross-promotion.
What you’ll be doing
- Daily posting on social media accounts.
- Helping to coordinate strategies, goals, and tasks between the Chief Growth Officer and other team members
- Bringing fresh ideas in creating and social media strategies
- Working closely with the entire growth and editorial team to ensure the growth of our email list, author network, and our strategic partnerships.
- Reaching out to, and identifying, other entities, celebrities, and influencers that may help us to achieve our mission to brighten the world and spread hope.
What we’re looking for
- You know, and love, social media.
- You like data.
- Your not afraid to figure things out.
- You noticed that in the last bullet point that “your” should have been “you’re.”
- You’re tenacious.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds.
What would set you apart
- 1-2 experience in social media management
- Proficiency in graphic design using Illustrator, Photoshop, or other design platforms
- You’re comfortable wearing different hats in order to help us achieve our ambitious company objectives
- You’re passionate about InspireMore and our mission
What we offer
- Competitive salaries and health benefits (includes dental & vision)
- $50/month health reimbursement
- Flexible vacation policy and team holidays
- Catered team lunch every Thursday
- Quarterly team service day
- Excellent coffee plus stocked office snacks
- Ability to be a part of a movement and where people are positively impacted every single day, like Bobbi S. who said, “As a social worker/mental health therapist, I am inundated with bad news and InspireMore gives me glimpses of happiness that I need!”
How to apply
Click here to apply.
Know someone who would be the perfect fit? Share the job with them using the buttons below.