Sholom Ber Solomon stole everyone’s heart several years ago with his hilarious coordinated costumes with his tiny daughter Zoe. Four years and one daughter later, the outfits are back and better than ever!
As the father of 4-year-old Zoe Tegan and 2-year-old Olivia Riley, Sholom has been gracing the internet with his fantastic looks since Zoe was an infant. The photo shoots include everything from hula dancers, to a sushi baby, to an adorable duo in lederhosen, and we’re completely obsessed.
Check out 15 father-daughter portraits that are going to make for some excellent wedding slideshows one day.
1. Secure your glass of milk for takeoff.
2. Head cheerleaders at Solomon High.
3. A casual afternoon at the Bruce Wayne laundromat.
4. Got milk?
5. Ladies’ night.
6. Caught at the scene of the potty training.
7. A preservative-free muse.
8. Snow White and the eighth dwarf.
9. No pain, no gain.
10. Solomon-a Lisa.
11. Ariel’s cousins.
12. Unicorns in their natural habitat. 🍰
13. A Flintstone and his tiny blue dino.
14. “I think I’m gonna need some backup.”
15. Last but not least, hippies in the wild.
We hope you love these priceless photos as much as we do! We can’t wait to see what else the Solomon family cooks up.
Don’t forget to share these hilarious costumes to make someone smile today.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Share to Give!
$20.34 raised today to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need with Smile Train! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$20.34 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.