It’s not uncommon to walk into a friend’s home and see pictures of their children’s artwork hanging on the fridge or walls. It’s what proud parents do — even when their kid is a dog.
Since pups can’t exactly use a paintbrush on their own, their masterpieces tend to come with a little help from their human parents. Luckily for everyone, they’re still just as cute! Cover their little paws in ink and have them walk over a canvas or press them down on paper just like you would with a baby’s hand. Either way, it’s a trend any animal lover can get behind!
If you’ve suddenly realized you need some paw print art in your home, here are 10 amazing options to inspire you.
1. This Happy Mother’s Day card for the luckiest dog mom ever.
2. A modern-day treasure from a classic beauty.
3. Paw print leaves fit for any springtime tree.
4. This pup is the animal version of Picasso.
5. We can’t decide which is cuter: the dog or the canvas.
6. This is the most adorable dog and human version of a BFF necklace.
7. The luckiest four-leaf clover in the world!
8. A true floral masterpiece.
9. We’d rather have this than any other potted plant.
10. A behind-the-scenes look at genius in the making.
There you have it! All you need to transform your precious pup’s paw print into a treasured work of art is a bit of space, some basic supplies, and a sense of humor.
Share this fun idea with all of your animal-loving friends so they can create a beautiful paw print masterpiece of their own.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.