1. Clearly, someone wasn't turning 21...
2. "This is way more useful, son."
3. "Mom, Dad, you shouldn't have. Really."
4. "My dad said my dog took over my room after I left for college." Guess he wasn't joking...
5. When the power goes out in your kid's apartment (and they complain instead of calling the electric company), you mock them. "They're on the case!"
6. Teen boy rule #1: Never ask your parents to bring you something at school. Rookie move, Ryan.
7. There's nothing quite like getting something in the mail...and then finding out it's your parents' selfie.
8. This will keep the boys off Stacy's bed, that's for sure.
9. This dad recreates his daughter's sultry selfies.[embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaEfHYAPaK/[/embed]
10. This dad who is nothing short of savage.
11. The sweet smell of success![embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/8JYO3GoxOf/[/embed]
12. All she wanted was a good prom photo. That was clearly too much to ask for from dad.
13. Their kid wanted to know if they were okay when an escaped murderer was loose in their area. This was their (casual) reply.Share with any parents (or kids) you think need a good laugh!
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.