When life gets us down in the dumps, it’s nice to be reminded that we’re not alone.
That’s why we decided to put together a list of uplifting videos that are perfect for when you need a pick-me-up! Some include helpful advice while others are so wholesome that they serve as a great reminder of all the good there is in the world. In any case, they all radiate the kind of joy that’s too contagious to not share!
1. The next time you feel like giving up, hype yourself up instead with this motivational video!
2. After getting bullied at school, 7-year-old Rowyn started making inspirational YouTube videos so that other kids, like himself, wouldn’t feel so alone.
3. Whenever it feels as though there aren’t any more kind people left in the world, people like Neal Foard come along with a moving story to remind us that this will never be true.
4. Having imposter syndrome is tough, which is exactly why Shonda Rhimes is here to remind all of us who struggle with this mindset that we do belong.
5. Being yourself isn’t always easy, but it’s the best thing you could ever be.
6. Professional wrestler Kamaru Usman may have beat his opponent and taken his belt, but that didn’t stop him from having an unbelievably heartwarming moment with his opponent’s mom.
7. When 2-year-old Shelbee smashed her finger on a door, her mom helped her take deep breaths to calm down. She also had her repeat some positive affirmations we could all use.
8. Since he was a baby, this family’s young son became close with a couple that lived next door. Now, the little boy calls them grandma and grandpa!
9. Sometimes the seemingly small moments are the ones that matter most.
10. “My baby said she wanted to make someone happy, so we went to the Memory Care Unit.”
11. We could all learn a thing or two from these talented girls!
12. Learning how to tie a tie may not be in these students’ textbooks, but that didn’t stop Van Jr. from taking the time to help them out anyway!
13. Four-year-old Seth has been through a lot as he battles leukemia, but even as he gets his port de-accessed he manages to find some joy.
14. “My groom stood out of his wheelchair to give me a first dance I can only dream of. He has had multiple brain surgeries and has difficulty standing. He is an inspiration to me daily. Love handles all obstacles.”
15. You’re never too old to try something new!
No matter if you’re having a tough day or just want to make your day even better, we hope these videos put a smile on your face and made you realize how beautiful life is!
Don’t forget to make someone smile today and share this list with a friend.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Share to Give!
$9.42 raised today to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need with Smile Train! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$9.42 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.