The saying “happy wife, happy life,” is never truer than when you have a pregnant wife.
Mood swings, cravings, upset stomachs — pregnancy is a miracle, but it’s no cakewalk. That’s why, when it comes to these husbands, they know that you should just smile and give in to whatever bizarre or hilarious request your to-be momma makes.
1. “My pregnant wife demanded I go to the store for frozen yogurt. I was tempted to play a joke, but wanted to live.” I think he made the right choice.
2. At least she made you something for lunch.
3. The hot flashes are real.
4. This husband got the message, loud and clear.
5. Too slow, my friend.
6. Take a wild guess on who gets which side…
7. In her defense, morning breath is the actual worst.
8. Husbands aren’t the only victims… she had to practice her swaddling technique!
9. *Sigh* It’s such a magical time.
10. It’s the little wins, my friend.
11. This should be in every new dad’s handbook.
12. Smart, smart man.
13. Never underestimate the power of a pregnant woman’s sense of smell.
14. At least she left some!
15. “Don’t worry, you come right after fried dough!”
16. When you’re “drinking for two.”
17. “Pregnant wife problems – craving pizza and burgers so I made….” Not going to lie, this looks DELISH.
Share this to spread some laughs today.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$16.68 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$16.68 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.