No one likes going to the doctor’s office. But if dogs and cats could speak, they’d probably say that’s a huge understatement.
All things considered, though, the veterinarian’s office is a wonderful place — they get endless treats (while someone sticks a thermometer in unspeakable places), tons of belly rubs (as someone pokes and prods them), and meet other cool animals (that they’re not actually allowed to play with). Okay, so it’s not a magical wonderland, but for us humans, the vet’s office is great. Especially when it has a hilarious sign like one of these outside.
1. Straight outta the vet.
2. Who needs dad jokes when you have vet puns?
3. Or, really any kind of dog…
4. And their name was Barkenstein.
5. The best vet policy.
6. “I say whippet. Whippet good!”
7. They’re purrfectly feline to us.
8. It takes a second to hear it, but it’s so good.
9. Said every dog ever.
10. Simple, easy to understand, we give you a 8/10.
11. Catnip abuse is a serious issue, friends.
12. “When a dog walks in with an itty-bitty face…”
13. Ain’t that the truth.
14. This is every day at my house.
15. This might make you roll your eyes, but only after you giggled.
16. Or a one-second dog, for that matter.
17. Hey, that’s discrimination against humans!
18. Valid point.
19. I really hope they do the dance, too.
20. Those cats are sneaky
If only our dogs and cats could read these signs, maybe they wouldn’t have this reaction when we drive into the parking lot…
Share this to spread all the laughs to your friends and family!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.