Dad joke (noun, informal): An unoriginal or unfunny joke of a type supposedly told by middle-aged or older men.
We’ve all heard them. We’ve all tried to prevent them. And failing that, we’ve all groaned at them. I don’t think men necessarily lose their sense of humor when they become dads, but as we all know, things change. Eventually they just permanently settle for a bunch of bad puns. Really, really bad puns.
Check out the list below, which contains the absolute worst of the worst dad jokes ever.
1. They have vegetable jokes
2. Simple one-liners
3. Breakfast Jokes
4. Grilling puns
5. Tire-d Cracks
6. Then sometimes they are out of this world
7. And other times full of hot air
8. Holiday jokes
9. Beach cracks
10. First time dads are even worse
11. It can get in-tense
12. They can be fake
13. And deserve a multitude of face palms
14. They make rash decisions
15. But sometimes they are pure rubbish
Share to spread some groans (and winces)!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.