Growing up with siblings is such a beautiful experience — until it’s not.
And no one understands that more than these pets. You see, it’s all fun and games until someone steals your bed, starts playing the “I’m not touching you” game, or just plain looks at you the wrong way. These pet owners probably thought — or at least hoped — that their animals would get along, but sadly, they just fight like your little brother and big sister.
1. There’s so much love here.
2. Typical power play: Kick ’em while they’re down.
3. Something tells me the cat isn’t fond of the new puppy.
4. Ah yes, the classic, “Smell this for me.”
5. Cat: “This is my bed now.”
6. Dog: “Everything is okay. I’m okay. This is fine.”
7. The various stages of sibling-dom: love, hate, love.
8. This dog’s realization that she’s outnumbered resembles pure terror…
9. After all, strength in numbers is very effective.
10. “I’m not touching you, I’m not touching you…”
11. “Before and after my dog realizes I’m in the room.”
12. “You disgust me, human.”
13. Some pets, though, know that it’s best to plot their revenge from afar.
14. Because surprise pranks are the ultimate payback.
15. “I didn’t know I’d have to give up my dog when I got a cat. And by give up I mean the cat now owns the dog.”
16. Where is his humanity?
17. “This seat feels odd. Oh well.”
18. Introducing a new sibling into the family can be nerve-racking at best, terrifying at worst.
19. “Tell me this joker isn’t sticking around.”
20. When Mom makes you take your bickering outside.
21. Never a moment of peace in a household with siblings.
But ultimately, even if our pets play (fight) like siblings, they love each other deep down. Probably.
Share this to spread some laughs today!
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.