If you’re of a certain age, your Facebook newsfeed is probably made up of 85 percent baby photos, 10 percent pet photos, and five percent miscellaneous posts.
While it’s certainly fun to scroll through and hit ‘like’ on countless images, something to break up the monotony would be nice. Though that wasn’t the aim of Katina Behm’s photo project, we’re pretty sure it’s achieved just that. A few months back, she was trying to get her 18-month-old into a red plaid shirt. Pausing for a second, she noticed that her son looked a lot like her little brother, model Aristotle Polites.
She snapped a photo of him, put it side-by-side with Aristotle’s likeness and sent it to her family. Thus began the Instagram account babyandthebody.
1. The photo that started it all!
2. Though little Augie was probably a little confused in the beginning, he’s really taken to the modeling lately.
3. “When I prop him up against the wall, he smiles,” Katina says.
4. Every photo is accompanied with a #whoworeitbetter. Surely, it depends on who’s voting, but personally, I’m torn!
5. So pensive. Augie must have so much on his mind.
6. This isn’t even a debate — baby bellies are the best!
7. That Augie… so hot right now.
8. Augie isn’t shy about going the “bad boy” route, either. Look at that leather jacket!
9. But that doesn’t mean he can’t also do the strong silent type, too.
10. Long Johns are crucial during cool weather — well played, Mom.
11. I wonder if Augie is just as cranky in the morning without his juice as I am without my coffee?
12. The best part about this whole photo project? Aris is totally onboard. “One time, Katina sent me a photo of Augie with cake smeared over his mouth, so I did the same.”
13. It’s pretty obvious that these two are related — they’re both natural models!
14. Augie could sell me a sippy cup any day of the week.
15. Slam dunk, dudes!
16. You have to crawl before you can push-up… that’s the saying, right?
17. I’m officially in love.
Of course, there are outtakes, and they’re equally adorable.
Be sure to share Augie and Aris’s adorable photos to spread some smiles today!
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.