Around the world, people are staying home to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Adas Vasiliauskas, a wedding photographer in Lithuania, is one of them. Obviously his business has dropped off during the quarantine period, so he decided to get creative by busting out his drone and capturing unique portraits of his neighbors.
“I started this project to give people a chance to brighten their day in this negative corona information environment,” he said. “I believe that these funny photos remind everyone that sitting quarantined at home can be fun too.”
After getting permission and giving everyone a heads-up before he flew his drone overhead, he got some incredible shots. The results range from funny to incredibly sweet!
1. Good advice for us all.
2. Blink twice if you need help.
3. Um, Dad, your feet are getting wet.
4. Just your typical bike ride.
5. Congrats on the new baby!
6. We want to be this lady when we grow up.
7. Every apartment needs someone like this.
8. You’ve ventured into the Dark Side.
9. This was the first man to be diagnosed with COVID-19 in the neighborhood. He seems to be doing well!
10. The circle of liiiiiiife!
11. A professional ballerina keeping fit.
12. Oh hello, cuties!
13. Well, where are they?
14. The sign says, “Everything will be alright.”
15. Lights, camera, action!
16. The pots and pans are a nice touch.
17. Just getting a little trim.
18. This quarantine thing doesn’t look so bad from here.
19. She exercises her way; he exercises his way.
20. Everybody gets their own window.
21. The perfect spot for tea.
22. Bring on the conspiracy theories!
23. Someone’s been watching too much SpongeBob.
24. They’re having a great time!
25. No beach? No problem!
Well done, Adas! This fun project really gives us a glimpse into how others are coping with quarantine. For more stories of joy and hope, check out the Coronavirus Good News Dashboard.
Share these images with your friends and find out how they’re doing.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.