Delicious beverages are practically synonymous with fall. Apple cider, chai tea, and pumpkin spice lattes all come to mind as classic autumn drinks — perfect to warm up your body and lift your spirits.
Although those drinks are great as-is, why not spice it up by trying some boozy renditions of your fall favorites?
1. Apple cider meets bourbon in this simple iced drink.
2. You’ve heard of a pumpkin spice latte, but what about a spiced pumpkin cocktail?
3. This sparkling sangria takes an autumnal twist!
4. A good hot buttered rum is an excellent excuse to drink butter. And rum.
5. Who knew pumpkin spice could be so versatile? Here it is in the form of a White Russian.
6. Wine, but make it mulled. It’s both tasty and aromatic!
7. If you’re feeling Old Fashioned, try it with a pumpkin spice kick.
8. Finally, try a white chocolate White Russian as a transition from fall to winter!
Variety is the spice of life, and we’re thrilled to share these delicious fall-themed cocktail recipes with you! We hope you get to enjoy them playing a board game next to a fire, curled up to watch a movie, or at a cocktail party with friends.
Share this article with someone you want to try these cocktails with.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Share to Give!
$17.76 raised today to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need with Smile Train! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$17.76 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.