Delicious beverages are practically synonymous with fall. Apple cider, chai tea, and pumpkin spice lattes all come to mind as classic autumn drinks – perfect to warm up your body and lift your spirits.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Although those drinks are great as-is, why not spice it up by trying some boozy renditions of your fall favorites?
1. Apple cider meets bourbon in this simple iced drink.
2. You’ve heard of a pumpkin spice latte, but what about a spiced pumpkin cocktail?
3. This sparkling sangria takes an autumnal twist!
4. A good hot buttered rum is an excellent excuse to drink butter. And rum.
5. Who knew pumpkin spice could be so versatile? Here it is in the form of a White Russian.
6. Wine, but make it mulled. It’s both tasty and aromatic!
7. If you’re feeling Old Fashioned, try it with a pumpkin spice kick.
8. Finally, try a white chocolate White Russian as a transition from fall to winter!
Variety is the spice of life, and we’re thrilled to share these delicious fall-themed cocktail recipes with you! We hope you get to enjoy them playing a board game next to a fire, curled up to watch a movie, or at a cocktail party with friends.
Share this article with someone you want to try these cocktails with.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.