As the old adage goes, ‘haters gon’ hate.’
The unfortunate truth is this – there will always be those who don’t take you seriously, and that creates a beautiful challenge. You now have the chance to prove the haters wrong, and the people below did just that… in spectacular fashion. Check them out!
1. “I told my husband he was rubbish with his tools… but I secretly wanted to motivate him to finally build our bed frame. I was not disappointed. He proved me wrong!”
2. “I’ve been told I look like the Unabomber. Didn’t believe it. So I went and bought bis biography to prove it. I was 100% proved wrong”
the #1 good news email read by 700K+ people.
3. When your boss asks for a note to prove you’re really sick, so you prove to him you’re not a child.
4. “Nobody ever believes me when I tell them my address… then I show them this picture. What are the odds?!”
5. “My wife and I were just talking about how our son never falls asleep in odd places. I think he overheard and wanted to prove us wrong.”
6. “Back at the arcade, she wanted to play this huge claw machine. I say sure, there’s no way she’ll win and I’ll have to carry that monstrosity around. I was wrong.”
7. “My wife showed me this picture after I told her that I’ve been working out. Don’t think she believes me. Something about cobwebs…”
8. “My friends said I couldn’t live in a storage unit, so I proved them wrong”
9. “My parents wanted to give me this desk…”
“I said I didn’t want it because it was too small to be useful. Then they sent photographic proof: a small desk can be more useful in more places than a larger one. They sure proved me wrong.”
10. “No one believed it when I told them this story. I finally found the picture to prove it.”
11. After understandable public concern, London authorities decided to prove that double-decker buses were not a tipping hazard.
12. “My boss didn’t believe my story about why I was late till he saw the police report. Don’t worry, the sandwich was unscathed”
13. “Guy says he has a ‘bald man superpower’ and I didn’t believe him.” Proved wrong in the best way.
14. “They’ve been married for 62 years, but my grandpa will still pull out his road atlas to prove my grandma wrong”
15. Inventor testing the first bulletproof vest in 1923 (colorized) went to extreme lengths to prove the doubters wrong. He went on to perform this stunt dozens of times.
16. “I never thought these photo shoots were real until my dad showed me his high school photos. Never been more happy to be proved wrong”
17. “I didn’t believe my friend when she said her sister’s friend bought an ostrich. Then we asked for pics.”
18. When someone says you won’t do it and you have to prove them wrong.
19. “My girlfriend accuses me of dressing like an old man. She was right and proved me oh so wrong.”
20. “When I order a waffle at Mel’s and tell them they can’t put enough whipping cream on it. Sometimes it’s nice to be proved wrong”
21. “He said we didn’t need a dog… I think he just proved himself wrong”
22. “Told my boss I couldn’t come to work as my neighborhood was on lockdown. He didn’t believe me so I sent him this. It’s safe to say I proved him wrong”
23) “Fiancé said she needed an iPad for ‘work purposes.’ Her fingerprints say otherwise. I think this photo just might prove her wrong”
24) “This contractor got in the cabinet he’d just built to prove its sturdiness. I said he wouldn’t and…”
25) “4.5 years after being told by a team of doctors. that I’d probably never move anything below my shoulders again, I finally got to take this pic.”
We hope this list offered as much satisfaction as it gave us! It’s nice to win one now and again.
Share and spread a smile.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.