The concept of having a doppelgänger, or a total stranger who looks just like you, dates back to the 10th century!
Many people believe we all have a look-alike who’s not biologically related to us walking around out there, but nobody ever said those doppelgängers had to be human! In fact, many famous people bear a striking resemblance to dogs, cats, bunnies, and other furry friends.
1. Hamilton the Hipster Cat is a modern-day Salvador Dalí.
2. Nicki Minaj’s green bob gave her a distinctly “melon cat” vibe.
3. Eric Stonestreet and this chow chow could be brothers from another mother!
4. This llama is channeling her inner Rihanna with that ‘do.
5. Richard Branson could buy and sell this look-alike dog, but he probably wouldn’t.
6. Whoopi Goldberg and this puli obviously share the same hairdresser.
7. This grumpy old dog and Samuel L. Jackson are both tired of having snakes on a plane.
8. Snoop Dogg, meet real dog.
9. Only the flowing locks of an Afghan hound could compare to the beautiful Julia Roberts.
10. Somebody caught poor Lady Gaga in an awkward moment. Still cute, though!
11. Taylor Lautner is actually a fuzzy alpaca, and you can’t convince us otherwise.
12. The only one less impressed than McKayla Maroney is this rabbit.
13. Peyton Manning doesn’t look thrilled about this comparison, but… welp.
14. Smart kitty is as whimsical as Albert Einstein.
15. Miley Cyrus during her giraffe phase.
16. Silent film legend Charlie Chaplin would probably have enjoyed this picture.
17. This pup needed a little cosmetic help to resemble Justin Bieber, but he nailed it.
18. Eugene Levy’s eyebrows are as natural as this cat’s!
19. Strutting Leonardo DiCaprio and his equally fabulous feline twin.
20. Cher barely looks like Cher here, but she does look like this dog.
21. Harrison Ford has always given us golden retriever vibes. This just seals the deal.
22. Holy pupper and the pope wish you a blessed day.
23. Dog the Bounty Hunter, meet dog. Just dog.
24. Ron Bark-undy, anyone?
25. HOO else sees the resemblance between Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) and this owl?
We’re seeing double! Have you ever discovered a doppelgänger in your own life, animal or human?
Share this story to start the conversation.
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$13.50 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$13.50 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.