Kids have a knack for reminding us what matters. If you have kids yourself you know full well: those little ones can spout major wisdom now and again.
There are countless stories of kids showing adults how to make the most of life. Some of their inspiration can be accidental, but when they put their minds to it, their words can make all the difference.
Check out these super encouraging notes from kids in the list below.
1) The sweetest.
2) “I love you even when you fart.”
3) Wes better get the memo.
4) For the visual learners.
5) I can’t handle the goodness.
6) If her smile is that scary, this is the most encouraging note of all time.
7) THIS IS TOO MUCH.
8) The sweetest love note!
9) My. Heart.
10) THIS IS SO SWEET… wait… I think (:
11) If you don’t complement mom’s guacamole you’re a monster.
12) More than cake?!
13) “We could be like birds flying in the air.”
14) There is no higher compliment.
15) I love you even when I’m mad.
16) So honest.
17) This story will be a movie one day.
18) Wooooowwwwwwww the tears are real.
19) Can you imagine receiving this note?
20) “Parting is such sweet sorrow”
21) Short and oh so sweet.
22) I am so inspired.
From the mouths of babes eh? We adults would do well to remember how to live with a thankful heart.
Share this list with someone you love and appreciate. Because we all need a little encouragement now and then.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$19.32 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$19.32 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.