We’ve all heard the phrases “Like mother, like daughter” and “Like father, like son.”
Some genes must be too lovely to refuse because more than a few people look like exact copies of their older relatives! From grandparents and grandkids to parents and children, here are 20 striking examples of family resemblance.
1. “Grandma’s genes really hit copy n paste.”
2. This woman and her dad inherited a hereditary gap in one eyebrow from her great-great-grandfather.
3. “My daughter and I have the same dimple in our foreheads” — and the same shocked expression!
4. She clearly inherited her mom’s smile.
5. “My mom on her wedding day, me at junior prom! I love looking just like my hero.”
6. Father-daughter twins.
7. “Apparently I sit and talk like her too.”
8. These mother-daughter beauties could be the same person!
9. “My friend’s newborn baby was born with the same birthmark in her hair as her mother.”
10. “My mother, pregnant with me. Me, pregnant with my son. Genetics are scary.”
11. Three generations of tongues touching noses.
12. “My Nana is my twin. My mom in the blue.”
13. “A friend of mine took this picture at a clinic. Rare condition from mother to daughter.”
14. “Me at 7 and my son now. Everyone says he looks like his mama cause of his skin tone, but cleeeearly they aren’t looking cause he’s my clone.”
15. “I am reincarnated.”
16. “My brother-in-law got a thumb from each parent.”
17. Those eyes (and beards)!
18. Talk about spitting image!
19. Believe it not, they aren’t twins.
20. They both look like movie stars!
These are incredible! It just goes to show the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Share this story with friends who can relate.
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.