Dads play so many important roles in their children’s lives.
They’re the protectors, the wisdom-givers, the joke-makers and the adventure-takers. These men, with their arms and hearts wide open, are always there for their little ones, day or night. It’s no wonder why kids take so much comfort in just being near their fathers… Plus, they make the best pillows.
Trajuan Briggs is one such dad who can often be found with his son, Isiah, napping atop him. He recently tweeted a photo of the cuteness and asked other fathers to do the same. What followed turned into one of the most wholesome Twitter threads out there. Get ready to do a ton of smiling when you see how these 20 kiddos like to get their snooze on with Dad.
1. The tweeted that started it all.
2. How could this cutie not feel safe and sound in his hero’s arms?
3. The girl sleeps like a total drama queen.
4. Some things never change…
5. The man who clearly has zero issues getting his baby to sleep.
6. The new dad who wouldn’t mind spending the rest of his life as a human pillow.
7. The smart little girl who refuses to let Dad change the channel — even when she’s not awake.
8. The brand new papa who’d rather stay on the couch forever than disturb his tiny princess.
9. The little guy who’s never more relaxed than when he’s snuggled up next to his dad.
10. First of all… How?
11. Home, IHOP… anywhere is a great place for a nap as long as Dad’s there.
12. The baby who, if given the choice, would never let go of his warm, comfy daddy.
13. The girl who passed out surrounded by (and right on top of) paradise.
14. Naptime: the Sequel.
15. The dad who forgets what having boundaries feels like.
16. The baby who loves spooning the side of Dad’s head.
17. The kid who learned the most restful sleep can be gained by kicking whatever part of Dad is closest.
18. The infant who realized the second most peaceful place (after the womb) is right on Dad’s chest.
19. The father whose loving presence will always live on in his little one’s heart.
20. The dad who always makes sure each of his children gets their beauty sleep.
Aren’t dads the greatest? Let’s all take a minute to appreciate the men who raised us and always made sure we were happy and comfortable, even if that meant losing sleep themselves. You’re the real MVPs, dads!
Share this story with all the supportive fathers in your life.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.