As we all know by now, quarantine and boredom tend to go hand in hand.
That said, there are plenty of ways we can not only keep ourselves busy but have fun and be productive! All you need is a little imagination. So, if you’re looking for a fun project to dive into at home, you’ll find plenty of inspiration below. Here are 20 people who put their free time and creativity to use during the coronavirus pandemic.
1. Rusty’s parents took home improvement to an adorable new level.
2. Best. Dad. Ever!
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
3. “Social distancing concert for my neighbours.”
4. “When you can’t find toilet paper needlefelt some.”
5. “Trying to keep my kids busy! Painters tape + washable markers. Looks like stained glass!”
6. “Just finished this miniature over the past four days of lockdown … I’m gonna have a whole apartment block by the time this is over.”
7. Keep dinners safe with a social distancing serving spoon!
8. “Stuck in quarantine? Build a live edge table.”
9. Now is a great time to treat your kids to a fine dining experience!
— @bigbenmoore (@bigbenmoore) March 28, 2020
10. From cluttered storage space to a functional home gym.
11. “Day 14 of quarantine, I made this table for the squirrel in the garden and I even put a stool in case he has a date.”
12. “Spent the first week of quarantine building this greenhouse.”
13. This person decided to brighten the globe, one color at a time.
14. And this crafter spread appreciation for our planet through her gorgeous creation.
15. “First quarantine project finished! Matching sweaters for me and my pupper Pam.”
16. There’s no better way to beat anxiety than turning your home into a perfectly-organized paradise.
17. Now this kitty’s well-equipped to join the fight against COVID-19.
18. “Second week of lockdown meant I was able to finish the first part of a school project. A 6 ft 8 transforming Megatron.”
19. “My daughter made this out of hot glue and painted it, then lied in wait as I found it. So proud!”
20. Finally, we present to you the sweetest husband ever. He built his doctor wife a blanket fort to relax in after work!
The sheer creativity here is astonishing! It’s impossible to pick our favorite, though we’d love to hear yours! One thing’s for sure: quarantine is what you make of it.
Share to spread inspiration to others looking for project ideas.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.