Dogs are natural comedians who never fail to bring a smile to our face.
Perhaps we get along with our canine companions so well because they really seem to have personality traits that are similar to our own. Some pups are stoic and serious, while others are… definitely not.
1. On Reddit, there’s an entire page for people to share images of their dogs behaving strangely.
2. It’s called “What’s Wrong With Your Dog?”
3. All of the photos feature dogs doing their thing, no matter how strange and unusual that “thing” might be.
4. “He really loves digging.” Uh, ya think? We couldn’t tell!
5. They thought they adopted a dog, but then he morphed into a baby hippo.
6. “My vet sent me this from my dog’s checkup today.”
7. Optical illusion puppy says hi.
8. “Made a friend, being extremely cool and normal about it.”
9. His BFF doesn’t say much, but on the bright side, he never tries to steal the pup’s food.
10. We’re sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.
11. “Anyone know what plant this is?”
12. They installed a video camera to see what their dog does all day. They were not disappointed.
13. “Just a girl and her electrical outlet cover. No matter how many times we put this in the tool bag, she always picks it back out. Never tries to do anything to it; just holds it and sleeps with it.”
14. There’s room for everyone!
15. “Thought we were going for a walk, ending up going for a climb.”
These cuties may be oddballs, but we love them anyway. In fact, we think they’re even cuter when their unique quirks are on full display, just like humans!
Share this story to make a dog lover smile today.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$8.94 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$8.94 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.