As the novel coronavirus pandemic continues, people are starting to get desperate for haircuts.
Under normal circumstances, we’d leave all things clipper-related to the professionals, but with salons and barbershops shut down worldwide, many are giving at-home trims the old college try. The results are… interesting.
1. “Now taking bookings … dm for availability,” a woman named Courtney wrote after giving her husband this awesome ‘do.
2. Actress Julia Butters cut her dad’s hair and recorded the whole thing. The best part is when she decides to get creative and shave a checkerboard pattern into his head.
— Julia Butters (@Julia_Butters) March 30, 2020
3. Don’t try this at home, kids.
— olivia saylor (@oliviasaylor2) April 7, 2020
4. This brave dad let his daughter give him a Mohawk — live on Facebook!
5. There are definitely too many cooks in this kitchen!
6. Meanwhile, parents everywhere are making bowl cuts cool again.
The results are in. He’s still a cutie!
7. At least he doesn’t have to look at the back.
8. Cutting your own bangs is never a good idea.
9. Looks great (mostly)!
10. Did they use scissors or hedge clippers?
— Cein Fitzpatrick (@Citz97) April 3, 2020
11. Everything was going great until somebody sneezed.
12. The dangling piece in front is basically perfect.
13. This kid’s not even mad.
14. “Honey, that’s too much!”
These folks shouldn’t count on quitting their day jobs. Friends, do yourself a favor and step away from the scissors. When the salons open up again, the professionals will take great care of your lovely locks.
Share this story to make someone laugh today, and check out the Coronavirus Good News Dashboard for more stories of joy and hope.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$18.30 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$18.30 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.