We don’t normally advocate for shaming of any kind, but… in this case we’ll make an exception!
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
We love dogs, but any pet parent knows that they’re often their own worst enemies. Some dogs simply cannot resist the urge to chew up shoes, remote controllers, and anything else they come across when they need to gnaw. Some dogs destroy our belongings, annoy their pet siblings, and embarrass us when we’re in public. The Dog Shaming Twitter account is here to make sure we all know exactly what these adorable criminals did.
1. The Dog Shaming Twitter account is where people share pictures of their dogs wearing a sign detailing why they should be ashamed of themselves.
2. These dogs all look slightly guilty, but not guilty enough that they wouldn’t do it again if given the chance.
3. These mugging pooches never fail to put a smile on our faces, even if they are so, so naughty!
4. All kinds of misbehaviors are detailed here, from minor infractions to major screw-ups.
5. It’s a good thing they’re so cute, or we’d be mad at them, too!
6. Gardeners, take a deep breath before reading the next dog’s sign.
7. No matter how bad their behavior, remember that dogs are just frustrated toddlers at heart!
8. We’re sure they feel terrible for embarrassing us. Well, okay. Maybe not.
9. This guy’s face says, “no regrets!”
10. They’re not all chewers, of course. Some of them like to dig instead!
11. Oh, the irony! Guess he didn’t like what he saw in there.
12. Thieves abound.
13. Misguided security efforts are also common.
14. Now that’s a big oops!
15. That face really does say it all!
To be honest, even when they’re bad, they’re still all very good boys and girls. We forgive you all!
Share this story with anyone whose ever loved a naughty dog.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.