We should all find something to smile about every day!
To assist in that mission, we’ve selected fifteen images that tell a sweet story of love, community, friendship, and hope — all in just a few seconds. These pictures are a nice reminder that there’s always joy in the world if we take the time to look for it!
1. “Four-year-old in Virginia today went outside to play then came back to the front door with a new friend.”
2. “The CEO of my company doing the dishes after buying everyone lunch. This is why I love my job.”
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
3. She went from homeless to homeowner in 12 years.
4. Lt. j.g. Madeline Swegle making history as the first Black female tactical jet pilot in the U.S. Navy!
5. “My 90-year-old Nana and her 23-year-old cat love sending me goodnight selfies.”
6. “So I met this kid at an orphanage in Tanzania a few years ago and told him that if he studied his butt off, I’d pay for his school to help him towards his dream of becoming a doctor. He just got into medical school. I don’t have kids but I’m proud like a mother hen.”
7. “Someone in the apartment across from mine is about to get proposed to!”
8. “Heard my dad playing guitar and walked in to find this.”
9. “My friend eating a burger with prosthetic hands I designed and built for him!”
10. “Turning a dead tree into a small free library that looks like something straight out of a fairy tale.”
11. “My grandmother turned 100 last October. This is her doing the plank for 30 seconds.”
12. “Hadn’t seen each other since day care closed, parents arranged a playdate. When it was time to leave….”
13. “I put out a request in November (on Facebook) for mail for my 19-year-old son with autism, who loves walking to the post office. He has received over 3,200 letters and parcels with kind words and encouragement from over 24 different countries.”
14. “My 8-year-old is painting pet portraits to raise money for the animal shelter.”
15. “These neighbors adjusted their fence so they could enjoy a beer together with social distance.”
Sometimes we just need a quick reminder that the world is a wonderful place!
Share this story to make someone smile today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.