As summer draws to a close, every parent and kid has one thought on the brain: the first day of school (though, their feelings about it tend to differ drastically).
Whether you are a parent of a school-aged kid or not, it’s always fun to scroll through your social media feed at the end of August and look at all of those back-to-school photos. Some are sweet, some are silly, and some are downright genius.
For your enjoyment, we have compiled some of our favorite photos that 2018 has to offer. Check it out:
1. This Pre-K kiddo who can hardly contain her excitement
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
2. These siblings who have very different feelings about the big day
3. This freshman whose sister (and dog) wanted in on the fun
4. This little mom-shamer
5. This little girl who is dancing her way into the classroom (and our hearts)
6. This adorable red carpet entrance
7. These two girls who are clearly not as stoked about the day as their mom
8. This hero who looks like he’s off to save the world, not learn how to read
9. This sweet girl who is ready to go – just as long as she can bring her blankie, stuffed animal, and sippy cup with her
10. This family who perfectly captured the reality of life on the first day of school
11. This kid who seems to have just realized that his fancy breakfast was a parting gift
12. This kid whose aspiration in life gives us all the feels
13. This little trio is ready to dominate kindergarten
14. This kid whose mom made it work
15. And finally, this mom, who said the thing most other moms were thinking but didn’t say out loud
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.