Whether it be on an episode of “Everybody Loves Raymond” or in real life, we’re sure you’ve heard it before: Ugh. My mother-in-law is coming over.
Both men and women can struggle to navigate the relationship with their spouse’s mom when they marry into a new family, but for some people– like the sons and daughters-in-law in the list below– it’s easy.
That’s because their mothers-in-law aren’t just the family matriarchs, they’re the family comedians! Check out the funniest mothers-in-law on the web below:
1.Grandma made this for the baby’s room. My mother-in-law is the best.
2. So my mother-in-law is taking a Photoshop class…
3. My mother-in-law…
“Is this true???”
4. My mother-in-law knew how to combine my gaming and music in one gift
5. So, I saved a dying baby squirrel once, and now my mother-in-law thinks I’m the squirrel whisperer. She hooked me up with some hot squirrel swag, tho.
6. This is over the toilet in my mother-in-law’s bathroom. It always makes me a little uncomfortable…
7. My mother-in-law is pretty funny!
8. Pizza you say? Here’s my mother-in-law preheating a cutting board
9. My mother-in-law had a “virtual” Thanksgiving dinner with us this year
10. My mother-in-law got a goat. Meet Cedric.
11. Just got this snap from the mother-in-law.
12. My mom made this for my wife for her birthday. It’s the evolution of my daughter’s temper tantrum.
13. Camping in bear area and my mother in law gives me this on our trip…
14. My mother-in-law knitted my wife’s snake a Christmas sweater
Share to spread some laughter today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for the Happiness Subscription and get the #1 daily good news email, expert health & wellness tips, and more! Learn more.