Whether it be on an episode of “Everybody Loves Raymond” or in real life, we’re sure you’ve heard it before: Ugh. My mother-in-law is coming over.
Both men and women can struggle to navigate the relationship with their spouse’s mom when they marry into a new family, but for some people– like the sons and daughters-in-law in the list below– it’s easy.
That’s because their mothers-in-law aren’t just the family matriarchs, they’re the family comedians! Check out the funniest mothers-in-law on the web below:
1.Grandma made this for the baby’s room. My mother-in-law is the best.
2. So my mother-in-law is taking a Photoshop class…
3. My mother-in-law…
“Is this true???”
4. My mother-in-law knew how to combine my gaming and music in one gift
5. So, I saved a dying baby squirrel once, and now my mother-in-law thinks I’m the squirrel whisperer. She hooked me up with some hot squirrel swag, tho.
6. This is over the toilet in my mother-in-law’s bathroom. It always makes me a little uncomfortable…
7. My mother-in-law is pretty funny!
8. Pizza you say? Here’s my mother-in-law preheating a cutting board
9. My mother-in-law had a “virtual” Thanksgiving dinner with us this year
10. My mother-in-law got a goat. Meet Cedric.
11. Just got this snap from the mother-in-law.
12. My mom made this for my wife for her birthday. It’s the evolution of my daughter’s temper tantrum.
13. Camping in bear area and my mother in law gives me this on our trip…
14. My mother-in-law knitted my wife’s snake a Christmas sweater
Share to spread some laughter today!
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$18.84 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$18.84 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.