The whole reason we have pets is for companionship, but there is such a thing as too much time together.
Unlike some animals, we humans require a bit of privacy every now and then. When we go to the bathroom, for instance, we’re not really looking for company. Clearly, the 14 clingy cats below did not get that memo!
1. “My cat always sits like this when I’m in the shower.”
2. This is what happens when you forget to close the bathroom door.
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
3. This wasn’t a one-time thing. This cat does this every morning.
4. “I’m extremely blessed to have my own tiny lifeguard. Except, instead of using a whistle or attempting to save me. He screams at me in terror… the entire time.”
5. Ever feel like he’s the hunter and you’re the prey?
6. Why do cats hate a closed door so much?
7. “My alien crew receiving a transmission from the Mothership.”
8. “My friend caught her cat spying on her during her shower.”
9. Nope, this isn’t a scene from “The Shining.” Just another attempt at taking a cat-free shower.
10. Let me innnn, human! Let me in!
11. Who says cats don’t like water? This guy never misses a chance to sneak into the tub.
12. “I now know I’m not the only one! He goes from the toilet, to the sink, climbs on my shoulders, and perches on my head.”
13. “That moment when you’re trying to take a relaxing bubble bath, but get the distinct feeling you’re being watched.”
14. “My cat is legitimately concerned that I am in the bath…”
Aww, it’s a good thing they’re cute, right? We’ll be sure to close our bathroom door in case our fur babies are feeling extra clingy today.
Share this story with a friend who can relate!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.