1. Ivy League universities are offering free college courses online! With more than 400 options to choose from, you're bound to find a subject that piques your interest.
2. Have you always wanted to speak another language? Now is the perfect time because Rosetta Stone is offering everyone three free months of learning!https://www.instagram.com/p/B99hwHvJ60m/?utm_source=ig_embed
3. Take cooking lessons from the best on Gordon Ramsay's YouTube channel, where you'll find hundreds of delicious recipes.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTociictyyE
4. Nurture your inner Shakespeare in playwright Lauren Gunderson's free class on Facebook Live.https://www.instagram.com/p/B9uAFU6J_Fe/?utm_source=ig_embed
5. Become a Photoshop whiz or try your hand at painting and calligraphy through Brit + Co's online classes. They're free until March 31!https://www.instagram.com/p/B92RLmyAXZn/
6. If you've always dreamed of becoming a rock star, now is your chance! Fender is offering three months of free guitar, ukulele, and bass lessons to the first 100,000 people who sign up.https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-QATohDyW/?utm_source=ig_embed
7. Looking for something relaxing to pass the time? Print out free coloring sheets from over 100 museums, galleries, and libraries, and doodle to your heart's content!
8. Transform into the ballerina of your dreams with free daily lessons from NYC Ballet dancer Tiler Peck on Instagram Live.https://www.instagram.com/p/B92sDXPF8OJ/?utm_source=ig_embed
9. Add an in-demand skill to your resume with FreeCodeCamp's coding class.https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Z0k6eH0fS/?utm_source=ig_embed
10. Find countless guided meditations on YouTube to help you stay calm and become a yoga master.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XWCnqfb8rQ While we don't know how long the novel coronavirus pandemic will last, we can certainly make the most of our free time. Which of these skills will you try first? Check out the Coronavirus Good News Dashboard for more stories of joy and hope, and share this list to spread the great ideas.
Share your story & inspire the world. If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.